Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The Best Of OCE Esports From The Past Week!

Some epic action in Aussie and Kiwi esports this week! The A-League E-League saw the previously undefeated Sydney FC fall, the CyberGamer Premier League LAN Finals went down, Throwdown's Rocket League action heated up and a man flew in from the United States of America only to lose at Smash Bros in Woolongong.

Be sure to head over and check out the rest of the esports hub! I wrote about the curious distinction people still make regarding sports and esports, so  give that a read! Remember you can email tips to me esportsau@ign.com or you can just click to send me an email. If you want, you can tweet suggestions at me as well, my twitter is down the bottom of this article.

Continue reading…



from IGN Entertainment Articles https://ift.tt/2GMAxZj

No comments:

Post a Comment