Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Sean Bean Will Die Once More in Hitman 2

Actor Sean Bean will voice the character Mark Faba in Hitman 2's first Elusive Target mission, Kill the Undying. That means Bean is portraying yet another character who is doomed to die, as has been the actor's professional lot in life.

"It's a talent of sorts, I suppose," says Bean as Mark Faba in a tongue-in-cheek live-action video poking fun at Bean characters' penchant for dying. "I never expected to be like this, but they keep trying to kill me, you know?

"I've cheated death countless times. I'm like a stage magician. I know all the tricks. They think they're clever, but they've got nothing on me. I even managed to make them think I'd been blown up."

Hitman's Elusive Target mode was introduced in the last game, and gives players only one chance to assassinate an individual in the the limited-time mode – so it may be that Bean escapes at least a few times after all.

Continue reading…



from IGN Entertainment Articles https://ift.tt/2CPghDY

No comments:

Post a Comment