Wednesday, November 8, 2023

The Zelda movie is real and I need someone to wake me up from this nightmare

While I might struggle to actually write this out due to an overwhelming sense of disbelief, a live action The Legend of Zelda film is in the works.

We all remember the horrifying moment where Chris Pratt was announced as the voice of Mario in this year's animated Super Mario Bros. film. I honestly couldn't believe it when it got announced, but hey, at least it was animated, so there was the potential for it to be alright. Now, Nintendo has just gone and announced a live action Zelda film on some random Tuesday in November, just before I was about to go to sleep. No, I'm not pulling your leg here - and the fact that Sony Pictures Entertainment is co-financing it alongside Nintendo isn't even the wildest part.

Unsurprisingly, Shigeru Miyamoto will produce the film, alongside longtime Sony producer Avi Arad, who has produced such hits as the 2003 Daredevil film, the 2017 Ghost in the Shell remake, and… last year's Morbius. Oh boy. Need I say more on that front? To be fair to him he did also produce the incredible Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Verse films, but the hits are far and few between in his film production record.

Read more



from VG247 Latest Articles Feed https://ift.tt/nJxu7kr

No comments:

Post a Comment